Zinduka Afrika Accounts Assistant Job Re-Advertisement in Kenya June 2014
Zinduka Afrika a Non- Governmental Organization NGO is looking for qualified applicant to fill the position of an Account Assistant in Lamu County.
Key Functions: To prepare and reconcile books of accounts while adhering to laid down policies and
- Offering financial and accounting support to the program on day to day basis.
- Prepare financial requests, Receive and make payments, recording, photocopying and filing of financial documents.
- Prepare and submit timely accurate and complete financial reports on monthly quarterly, midyear and annually in line with the narrative reports that meets the requirement of the project
- Undertaking data entry into the accounting software.
- Preparing donor’s statements on a monthly basis inline with budget line.
- Work closely with the finance manager to monitor budget utilization.
- Raising and issuing of cheques.
- Ensuring information and knowledge management through filing and safe custody of documents.
- Support project audit process.
- Undertaking and maintaining monthly bank reconciliations
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
- A proven track record in project accounting.
- Experience in using accounting softwares .
- CPA 2 with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience preferably an NGO.
- Be conversant with accounting systems such as quick books, sage and computer literates with certificates in relevant computer package.
- Computer Skills: Strong with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
A Cover letter quoting your Current and Expected Salary and detailed CV with three referees should be e-mailed to the Administration and Human Resource Manager, Zinduka Afrika our email is: email@example.com latest 1st of July 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will contact.
Those who had applied need not to re-apply