Zen Cycle Front Desk Staff Career Recruitment in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Front desk staff Kenya 2015
Zen Cycle is a boutique fitness facility dedicated to indoor cycling and currently we are looking for a dedicated and truly outstanding individuals for the position of Front desk staff.
Position Purpose: Reporting to the manager the holder of this position will undertake the management of all Front desk operations to ensure a high level of client satisfaction while maintaining studio profitability
- Assist in effectively planning and managing the day to day procedures in the Front Office areas, to ensure high quality standards as per studio requirements.
- Ensure that the ZenCycle Studio procedures for client class check-in and check-out are maintained.
- Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Front Office and other departments, with particular regard to guest relations, check-ins for classes and departure
- Follow-up on all bookings and classes schedule prior to client’s arrival.
- Handle client’s complaints promptly and professionally, diplomatically and with concern.
- The ideal candidate should have a University degree or diploma in the hospitality or fitness field with previous experience in front desk management.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Be computer literate and with immaculate personal presentation.
- Diplomatic, approachable, team player adaptable to a multicultural working environment
- Outgoing, people -oriented, creative, reliable, courteous and composed in stressful situations.
- Able to effectively handle guests complains, with tact, patience and diplomacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, and pleasant attitude
Excellent opportunity to be part of something new, and exciting in Nairobi. Salary is commensurate with background and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 25th November 2015.
Zen Cycle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.