Zen Cycle Fitness Instructors (Spin® Class) Career Recruitment in Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Fitness Instructors Kenya 2015
- Teaches and supervise scheduled classes, beginning and ending on time according to established format and guidelines
- Provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down for participants
- Instructs clients on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
- Prepares appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
- Assists clients, answers questions, and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
- Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
- Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to.
- Choreograph safe routines
- Serve as a healthy, positive role model for clients and participants
- Experience in conducting fitness classes
- Ability to motivate clients to achieve their fitness goals
- Excellent communication skills; fun, motivational personality
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to engage and motivate others