Youth Apprentice and Placement Coordinator Job in Kenya 2014
Job Description: Youth Apprentice and Placement Coordinator
Reports To: Project Manager
The Youth Apprentice and Placement Coordinator will be responsible for managing youth engagement project from inception, design, implementation of the project
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager in the running of the MCF funded project
- Recruit young people to be trained as shop assistants through being attached to Franchisees of Farm Shop Trust
- Supervise the apprentices to ensure that they are gaining valuable skills through the participation in the program
- Identify training and development needs of the franchisees and shop assistants.
- Design training and development programmes based on both the organization’s and the individual’s needs;
- Prepare training calendar/plan and budget
- Develop and organize training manuals multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Deliver appropriate training within the set budget,
- Monitor and reviewing the progress of trainees
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures including evaluating instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs; providing recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource, Commerce, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized Institution.
- Must be a certified trainer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines and to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and presentation skills.
- Standards of Performance and Behavior
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in dealings with stakeholders and clients.
- Analytical and pro active attitude towards problem solving
- Professional conduct in all operational matters
Send CV and remuneration requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Youth Apprentice Coordinator” by 31 January, 2014.