White Rhino Hotel Accounts Assistant Career Recruitment in Nyeri, Kenya Dec 2015
Jobs vacancy: Accounts Assistant Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work kenya
Background: The White Rhino Hotel has been in operation since 1913. It has a rich heritage dating back to the colonial times when the white settlers established it to be their choice for accommodation and entertainment.
The newly refurbished hotel now offers modern facilities that meet your everyday needs Our eleven tastefully furnished rooms, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 conference rooms and a large well-manicured lawn are a true testimony of the artistic refurbishment.
- Prepare financial statements and undertaking general accounting functions
- Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements
- Assist with quarterly producer commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Other projects as assigned
- Minimum Degree in Finance or related discipline
- CPA(s) or its equivalent
- Minimum 4yrs experience in a similar position
- Must have good analytical and communication skills
- Must have knowledge of at-least one Accounting Software
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work in teams.
Qualified candidates, who are highly motivated, have experience and eager to commit to White Rhino Hotel strategic initiatives are invited to submit their application indicating their current salary, a detailed CV, names of 3 references by 23rd December 2015 email@example.com