Well Told Story Distribution Assistant Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Well Told Story Distribution Assistant in Kenya
Career vacancy:Well Told Story Distribution Assistant in Kenya
Well Told Story researches and makes massive popular media to change the lives of young people in Africa.
Vacancy: Distribution Assistant
The Distribution Assistant will report to the Team Leader – Networks and their specific job description will be;
- Operating a call centre by receiving and making calls to members of the Distribution Network as shall be guided by the Team Leader
- Coordinating daily and monthly departmental activities around distribution
- Generation of data to be used for both reporting both internally and externally
- General implementation of the Networks strategy as shall be guided by the Team Leader.
- Planning and conducting field meetings with members of the Distribution Network
- Making and maintaining of Distribution/packing Lists
- Managing the Networks database
- Liaising with the company’s courier service provider to ensure timely delivery of the magazine and other materials sent out by the company.
- Receiving and acting on or passing on all feedback from members of the Shujaaz network to the supervisor.
Qualification & Skills
- Have a diploma or degree from a recognized university.
- Professional training in Logistics, PR or Sales is an added advantage.
- Exceptional computer skills especially in Microsoft Office and proficiency in Social media usage.
- Ability to work as a Team
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
If you feel you qualify for this position, please email your application in Word format to email@example.com with the title Distribution Assistant by 11th April 2016.
No late applications will be accepted.