Weighbridge In Charge Job in Kwale County, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Weighbridge In Charge in Kwale County, Kenya
Career vacancy;Weighbridge In Charge in Kwale County, Kenya
Job Summary: Manage staff within the weighbridge facility and ensure its smooth operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the weighbridge is covered and attended during all opening times
- Ensure all reports or paperwork or contracts are in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all vehicles incoming and outgoing loads comply with the site license and Transport and Environmental Agency regulations.
- Compile compliance reports for materials in and out of the site.
- Ensure that the site diary for materials is kept up to date.
- Supervise the weighbridge operator/s with all administration of weighing in & weighing out of vehicles to & from the site.
- Ensure that all weighbridge staff are fully aware of their duties and have the necessary training. Train where appropriate.
- Immediately report any contamination or non-conforming materials delivered to site to the appropriate Manager.
- Report any errors in the weighbridge system to appropriate superiors.
- Maintain relationships and deal with queries from customers and site visitors.
- Ensure weighbridge customers are aware of site rules and distribute information and guidance accordingly.
- Bachelor of Science or Diploma in Eng. (Electronics & communications)
- Experience in sugar industry will be an added advantage
- Over five years’ experience as in weighbridge and knowledge of transport logistics
If you are up to the challenge, meet the above minimum qualifications and experience send your Application letter along with your resume as One Word Document, and a daytime telephone contact to; firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 29th of May 2016.