Webmaster Job Vacancy at Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Webmaster at Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kenya
Career vacancy;Webmaster at Great Lakes University of Kisumu, Kenya
- Responsible for coordinating and directing all website related activities in the University.
- Ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating correctly and accurately.
- Responsible for generating and revising web pages.
- Replying to user comments and examining and analyzing web site traffic
- Responsible for the regulation and management of access rights of different users on website
- Create and modify appearance and setting up website navigations.
- Create and place contents on the web pages
- Deals with and respond to heavy volumes of email
- Decide and make recommendations to the Management on the kind of hardware and software that will hold a website’s information.
The successful candidate should have /be:
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT or its equivalent from recognized Institution.
- Should have a deep and broad understanding of the web and website governance issues such as online strategy, systems and software administration, hosting, online marketing & communications, e-commerce, customer service, web content development workflows and website graphic design.
- Should know how to configure web servers such as Apache HTTP servers
- Should have at least three (3) years’ work experience in a busy ICT environment
Each application shall be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed to the
Send electronic copies of credentials in PDF format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLUK is an equal opportunity employer: Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.