Water Technician Career in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Water Technician in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Water Technician in Nairobi, Kenya
Position: Water Technician
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client a leading manufacturer and distributer of purifying water systems that work with world leading brands in water filtration, purification and disinfection is seeking to recruit a Water Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be adept on plumbing, electrical, kitchen, bathroom and main-line plumbing connections and by-pass installations
- Familiarize self with all The Company’s Products and all related installations: Equipment sizing, accessories listing, installation mapping, flow charting, electrical works, etc.
- Adhere to The Company’s Installation Instructions, Guidelines and Policies
- Familiarize self with how to work with water pumps, chillers, RO, UV and other electrical connections.
- Coordination of The Company’s installation activities with the aim of satisfying customer needs and maximizing revenues
- Refer potential customers to The Company’s Shops or sales team
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories
- Awareness creation of The Company’s products & services to key target groups
- Involvement in the planning, coordination and implementing of all major installations with agreement with the Managing Director
- Organization and assistance in installation and attending to potential customers during promotions, competitions, demos and exhibitions
- Instruct customers on how to safely use The Company’s Equipment
- Ensure that all The Company’s key cabinets are kept locked at all times
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the work sites before, during and after the installation
- Take part in The Company’s team briefings on a daily basis
- Optimal communication and cooperation with all other The Company’s Shops
- Perform any duty which the company may from time to time assign
- Diploma in Water Engineering or any other related course
- Age 20-35 years of age.
- At least 1 years’ experience
- Willing to work for a small growing company
- Comply with all company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the management.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 19th April, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.