Feb 2016 Warehouse / Store Manager career Recruitment Kenya
Job vacancy: Warehouse / Store Manager Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Warehouse / Store Manager Today Work Kenya
Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- liaising with customers, suppliers and transport vendors
- planning and monitoring the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders
- overseeing stock control and processing orders
Prospective candidate should possess a post-high school qualification with some managerial / supervisory work experience or a Diploma / Degree in Procurement / Supply chain
Alteast 2 years Experience in a similar role.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org