Wananchi Group Business Analyst Job in Kenya Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Wananchi Group Business Analyst in Kenya
Employment opportunity: Wananchi Group Business Analyst in Kenya
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Status / Type: Full time
Job Purpose / Summary: The Wananchi Group (WGK) is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play (broadband, multi-channel television and voice telephony) and direct-to-home (DTH) satellite PayTV.
- Preparing management accounts
- Drive reporting solutions based on business goals and objectives, develop new and report on existing performance indicators as well as benchmarking performance at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures & takes responsibility for the preparing and determination of weekly and monthly reports
- Preparing and assessing investment committee reports
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting or finance. CFA or CPA qualification preferred
- Above average level of computer literacy and skills;
- At least five years post graduation working experience long-range financial plans, return on investment calculations;
- Experience in preparing Power Point presentations is essential;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis and validation
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to email@example.com with a subject line Business Analyst on or before 25th February 2016.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.