Video Editing Internship Opportunity in Kenya Feb 2016
Job opportunity: Video Editing Internship in Kenya
Career vacancy: Video Editing Internship in Kenya
Eyeris Communications is a communications solutions company that creates value-end audio-visual productions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Edit existing video files and other assets quickly and professionally
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music where necessary
- Be involved in filming on occasion
- Have at least a Diploma in Mass Communication or related qualifications
- Must be proficient in Final Cut X and other editing software
- Knowledge in After Effects is an added advantage.
- Have positive attitude to the job and be willing to learn
- Must have the basic skills
- Must be a person of integrity, self-drive and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
- Must be creative and willing to learn
- Must understand the latest trends in the industry
Eyeris Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.