UNES Project Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya 2014
Ref: UNES/PO /11/13
Reporting to the Senior Projects Officer, the person shall provide administrative and logistical support for all consultancies and trainings in the unit.
- Assisting in the management of Projects, training and workshops.
- Purchasing, preparing and timely submission of proposals and bids.
- Maintenance of project records.
- Servicing project meetings and workshops.
- Preparing project reports.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years hands on experience in consultancy assignments.
- Proven track record of proposal writing/research.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date; Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (click here to download).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before December 06, 2013
Head Human Resources & Administration Services,
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/unes-project-officer-job-nairobi-kenya.html/#sthash.bgmXywVs.dpuf