The Consultancy Manager shall report to the Chief Manager Consultancy & Partnerships
Job Summary: The Consultancy Manager will support the Chief Manager in the execution of consultancy projects and professional training.
Duties and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identification and sourcing for new Consultancy Projects.
- Ensuring that EOI, RFP, RFQ and Concept papers are prepared and submitted on timely basis.
- Managing all contracted consultancies and training programmes to ensure efficiency and timeliness in the execution.
- Marketing of Consultancy Projects and Training Programs.
- Monitoring the progress of all contracted Consultancy Projects and training assignments.
- Implementing of Business and Marketing Plans.
- Monitoring compliance with Statutory and Contractual obligations as set out in MOUs and Contracts.
- Managing the performance of staff in the consultancy unit.
- Management of Client Relationships.
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Chief Manager, Consultancy & Partnerships.
- Must possess a Bachelor`s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Project Management or equivalent
- At least six (6) years hands on experience in consultancy assignments
- Proven expertise in proposal writing/research
- Ability to develop budgets and work plans
- Familiarity with Government and Development partners proposal guidelines
- Extensive computer and analytical skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualification in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage
- Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.
All applications to reach the undersigned on or before October 30, 2015
Senior HR Officer
P.O. Box 68241-00200
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNES is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities meeting the indicated criteria are encouraged to apply