Tune Inn Handy Man Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Tune Inn Handy Man in Kenya
Career vacancy;Tune Inn Handy Man in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Handy Man
Tune Inn is looking for a handy man who is able to do painting, carpentry and plumbing on full time basis among other things.
- Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad.
- Carry out carpentry works by fixing furniture.
- Repair electrical gadgets.
- Repair plumbing appliances.
- Carry out flooring works.
- Troubleshoot general problems.
- Repair and replace general hardware.
- Remove stains and paint building when necessary.
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Good knowledge of electrical works.
- Good knowledge of carpentry.
- Have a positive attitude to work.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 30th June 2016 with the job title “Handy Man” as the email subject.