Truck Sales and Marketing Representatives Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Truck Sales and Marketing Representatives in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Truck Sales and Marketing Representatives in Nairobi, Kenya
Their annual production capacity is over 20,000.00 units of all kinds of special trucks and 10,000.00 units of trailers.
Our business and products: We focus on sales of SINOTRUK brand trucks and trailers in Kenya and Uganda.
We are looking to strengthen our team with people who share our passion for providing a high level of quality and service to our customers. If you are that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for individuals who have the ability to perform at a high level, while providing the best customer service possible.
We offer a comfortable work environment, competitive wages and bonuses, and the opportunity to be a part of our family.
Job Title: Truck Sales and Marketing Representatives
Job Ref.: STH-277400
What You’ll Do
- Generate truck sales by effectively presenting the company’s services to all potential customers within an assigned territory.
- Approach and Promote our wide array of Trucks
- Develop and maintain knowledge of our product lines
- Make daily customer and prospect calls and provide weekly reports to sales manager.
- Fully utilize and develop the assigned territory by meeting with existing and new target customers and prospects to develop the assigned territory and maximize sales opportunities
- Provide weekly reports to the sales manager including updates and changes in key
- Personnel of existing customers, buying timeline and customer product interest.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and communication.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned my sales management team.
- Maintains records of calls and makes reports as required; works according to plan; follows up on all leads, contract lettings, and inquiries; and controls travel, telephone, and entertainment expenses
Skills & Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Strong self-discipline
- Strong computer aptitude
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of customer service and sales principles
- Customer service focus
- Being able to work under pressure
- Ambitious, pursue for high incomes
- A college degree or diploma required (If with much experience on trucks sales career and customers resources, above than high school degree can be acceptable)
- Understanding of our trucks or trucks at large
- Previous experience in sale of motor vehicles preferably trucks
The sales and marketing representative are required to focus on marketing, search for customers, approach customers, to link customer with sales teams, to increase sales. It’s an outside marketing job.
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF)
If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile.
Applications NOT MEETING minimum requirements will not be considered.
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews