Tropical Heat Driver Job in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Tropical Heat Driver in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy:Tropical Heat Driver in Nairobi Kenya
Tropical Heat Ltd
Reports to: Transport Supervisor
Purpose: To ensure quick and efficient delivery of goods to customers and to maintain the allocated vehicle as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the car is clean before and after loading.
- Assist in loading and offloading either at base or during delivery.
- Deliver goods as per instructions on the route manual and inform base after every delivery.
- Report any case of accident involved while on duty either minor or major.
- Ensure that the vehicle has the required permits and essential tools like triangles, first aid kit, spare wheel and fire extinguisher are valid.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor/HOD.
- Must have a minimum period of three (3) years driving experience in Nairobi.
- Passed Occupational Trade Test I for Drivers.
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) the officer is required to drive;
- Defensive Driving Certificate from the Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence in work performance and results.
- Must be residing in Kangemi and its environs.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume indicating your current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.