Trojan Fire Security Accounts Clerk Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Trojan Fire Security Accounts Clerk in Kenya
Career vacancy;Trojan Fire Security Accounts Clerk in Kenya
Reporting to: Accountant
Trojan Fire Security Ltd is a fire company based in Nairobi which was formed 2 decades ago with a vision to fulfill the ever-increasing demand of fire prevention and safety services in the Kenyan market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing sales invoices and reconciling with ETR on daily basis
- Recording sales, purchases and petty cash vouchers in the cashbook and preparing monthly schedules
- Maintains accounting records by making copies and filing documents
- Verifies statement items and totals with department records
- Reconcile sales and purchase invoices monthly and submit VAT
- Prepare LPOs
- Perform clerical work such as filing, printing, scanning, photocopying etc
- Any other additional duties as may be assigned.
- Full professional qualification in CPA or ACCA
- Have a minimum of 1 year and above work experience in a busy accounting environment
- Must be computer literate
- Those with knowledge in Quick books accounting package may have an added advantage.
- Analytical, good communication skills, quick learner and thinker, can work under pressure and prioritize