Tribeka Holdings ICT Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Tribeka Holdings ICT Officer in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Tribeka Holdings ICT Officer in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Purpose: The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer shall be responsible for ensuring that ICT systems, equipment and other peripherals are in good working condition and that ICT user departments get the necessary support they need to execute their duties.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuring of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs).
- Developing and updating application systems;
- Carrying out system analysis, design and program specifications in liaison with users;
- Overseeing the process of configuration of the information communication technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- Maintaining of computer and telecommunications systems;
- Performing system administration, network support and installation;
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- Drawing up hardware specifications for ICT equipment;
- Verifying, validating and certifying of ICT equipment; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology Degree in or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Certifications in A+, MCSE, N+ or CCNA;
- At least three (3) years working experience in a comparable position.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of computer applications like Outlook, Micros System, Opera Fidelio etc;
- Strong conceptual, communication and analytical skills;
- High degree of integrity and dependability;
- Proven ability to motivate and supervise other staff; and
- Be a good team player.
Interested candidates should email their CV and Application letter only to; firstname.lastname@example.org Cc to email@example.com so as to reach us by Friday 27th May 2016.
State your expected salary.