Travel Company Personal Assistant to the CEO Job in Naivasha, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Travel Company Personal Assistant to the CEO in Naivasha, Kenya
Career vacancy:Travel Company Personal Assistant to the CEO in Naivasha, Kenya
Our Client a Luxury Tours and Travel Company is looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
- Act as the CEO’s and COO’s first point of contact with people inside & outside the organisation.
- Run errands and make purchases.
- Organising photographs with computer programmes.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately.
- Organize and maintain the CEO’s & COO’s diaries and make appointments.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence.
- Taking minutes, produce documents, reports and presentations.
- Organize meetings and ensuring CEO is well-prepared for meetings.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management, filing, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and keep an updated list of supplies needed and other staff.
- Arranging travel and accommodation during business trips.
- Note important dates and events in the calendar.
- Keep the CEO informed of the important events and functions (both local and international).
- Checking and topping up CEO office and personal supplies.
- Assisting in other official or personal tasks and errands as they may be assigned.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, time management and reporting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and ideally Apple computers.
- High level of integrity and honesty.
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to quickly execute tasks.
- Tidy and very presentable.
Deadline: 20th May 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.