Reports To: Sales Manager
The candidate will be solely responsible for sales and marketing of Amedo’s household items in the Hospitality, Hotel and Real Estate industries.
- Manage supermarkets and dealers in assigned territory
- Ensure delivery of assigned territory targets
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Ensure traders adhere to the recommended retail price (RRP)
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure customers records are accurately filled in the contracts and records updated.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock in the outlets.
- Ensure promotions are run as per company’s plan and standards.
- Collect payments from customers and ensure no arrearage within the outlets.
- Monitor competitors and give feedback to management for action.
- Ensure In-store product cleanliness
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Submits written reports on weekly and monthly basis on market activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Relevant Experience of 3 years and above