Territory Sales Executive Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Territory Sales Executive in Kenya
Career vacancy:Territory Sales Executive in Kenya
Job Purpose: Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to recruit a Territory Sales Executive on behalf of our client, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya.
- Maximise sales revenue by working through with distributors, dealers and other partners;
- Work alongside distributors and staff to carry out all the activities required to achieve set targets;
- Monitor stock levels both at distributor level and in the trade;
- Identify gaps in the distribution chain and bring them to management’s attention for action;
- Generate revenue by closing sales;
- Sell products and services directly to customers primarily via face-to-face contact;
- Develop strong relationships with customers to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements.
- Implements assigned action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets;
- Continually monitors own performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action where required;
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required;
- Closely monitors distributors/partners against anticipated sales revenue and ensures on-target performance is achieved; and
- Continuously promotes organisation’s products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve revenue targets.
- Co-ordinates the distribution of the products within territory to ensure continuous availability;
- Manages the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility and build consumer/dealer loyalty within the territory;
- Mobilizes dealer staff to participate in the implementation of various projects;
- Identifies requirements for trade promotions and recommends to the Regional Manager;
- Implements and supports promotional activities in the territory; and
- Monitors competitor activity within the region and reports with recommendations for action.
- Familiarizes him/herself with the dealer/partner targets for the territory;
- Supports the dealer/partner in developing action plans geared towards the achievement of the agreed targets;
- In instances of shortfalls, establishes causes and takes remedial actions including coaching of dealer staff and trade promotions, in consultation with the Regional Manager;
- Works alongside dealer staff, as part of coaching and monitoring process; and
- Trains all dealers/partners on organisation’s products and/or serves.
- Recruits SIM selling outlets, recharge selling outlets, data selling outlets, mobile money agents etc. as will be advised from time to time;
- Provides airtime and other products to resellers in this outlets; and
- Provides follow-up with distributors, dealers and other partners to ensure satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
- Generates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the sales trends in the territory;
- Generates weekly reports on dealers performance; and
- Market intelligence reports on competitor activity.
- Minimum qualification is a university degree;
- Able to work and deliver on short-term targets and objectives;
- IT literacy;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- High energy;
- Aggressive in meeting targets;
- Good knowledge of telecommunication products/services and pricing practices; and
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories and concept.
- Business awareness;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Excellent planning skills;
- High personal standards and goal oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV (Word Format), with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Territory Sales Executive”