Telecommunications Sales Manager Job in Dar Es Salaam Tanzania Nov 2015
A well established company dealing with Telecommunication Solutions is looking for a Sales Manager.
- Promote sales of systems and products that the organization deals with.
- Manage the sales team and ensure the sales team meets their sales targets.
- Be responsible for the overall satisfaction of the organizations customers.
- Assist in scheduling and conducting customer meetings with the sales team.
- Approve customer proposals and conduct weekly follow-up meetings with the sales & pre sale department.
- Monitor stock levels and initiate stock orders.
- Submit monthly sales reports and annual business plan.
- Conduct market and products research.
- Generate sales leads.
- Maintain high level of product/system knowledge.
- Present and demonstrate systems / products.
- Conduct road shows and other marketing events with the aim of increasing sales.
- Support all customer requirements.
- Manage tender responses.
- MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Telecommunication/Electrical/Computer Engineering
- MUST have a minimum of 10 years of sales experience in a similar role
- MUST have over 5 years experience in a managerial position
- Experience in developing system architecture and integration
- Experience in advanced IT and networking, security applications, power, communications
- Knowledge of datacenter systems
- Experience in AutoCAD – added advantage
- MUST have experience working in Africa.
Deadline: 10th December 2015
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.