Technical Operators Jobs in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Technical Operators in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Technical Operators in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operating production machinery including ordering and loading materials into filling, packaging machines.
Carrying out quality & safety checks.
Completing routine maintenance activities on factory machinery involving basic machine fault rectification, set-up and lubrication along with hygiene duties.
Carrying out all aspects of line changeover with minimum downtime.
Carrying out hygiene and general duties as required.
Adhering to safe working practices.
Training colleagues on machinery.
Report any product non-conformities as a result of machine failure to the section supervisor, and isolate any affected product to prevent unintended use.
Maintain proper documentation of all the activities as stipulated in the various SOPs.
Participate in all problem solving sessions where machines are involved.
Ensure that process equipment are maintained clean all the time and update cleaning records.
- Higher Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized institution
- Good solid experience within a multi skilled food manufacturing or FMCG high speed production environment.
- Highly desirable intermediate Certificate in Food Hygiene will be an added advantage.
- Ability to learn quickly, and to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good IT skills e.g. for process room duties
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.