Technical Manager Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Technical Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:Technical Manager in Kenya
Role Objective / Summary: Providing Project and Technical services to the Laundry business line.
- Document and implement an Equipment Installation Guideline for the Hospitality division for use in the relevant markets both locally and regionally.
- Document and implement an Equipment Servicing and Repair Guideline.
- Provide technical advice to the Hospitality team
- Maintain a current and comprehensive Client database; monitor and track customer issues and complaints for discussion with the relevant departments and propose response tactics
- Preparation of periodic reports as required
- Develop and implement Technical Service strategy and plans
- Foster close relationships with existing and potential equipment suppliers to benefit from emerging technologies, markets, product range, training opportunities and favourable terms & conditions
- Any other duties assigned to you
- A degree in Engineering
- Recognized qualification in Project and Technical Management
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to deliver successfully on projects
- Proven knowledge and experience in Quality Control methodologies
Only successful candidates will be contacted.