Technical Business Analyst Job in Nairobi Kenya April 2016
Job vacancy:Technical Business Analyst in Nairobi Kenya
Career opportunity:Technical Business Analyst in Nairobi Kenya
Job Profile: Our client, a telecommunications solutions provider that creates efficient solutions for its clients’ needs make the right connection, has an opening for a Technical Business Analyst.
This role focuses primarily on two areas: business analysis and system validation, but is involved in the entire product / service development life cycle.
The responsibilities listed below represent some, but not necessarily all, of the responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst:
- Collaborates with business and technical teams to gather functional, behavioral, and interface requirements and build them into specifications that ultimately translate into deliverable business services
- Gathers and analyzes internal and external user feedback, to assist in the continued improvement of products and services
- Contributes strategically to discussions on potential features and product offerings
- Understands the requirements of clients to lay out an end to end project analysis and liaise with technical team for the development
- Collaborates with analysis, technical, and QA teams to develop test plans based on documented requirements and understanding of the system
- Tracks and analyzes defects
- Works with development staff to resolve issues and verify fixes
- Participates actively in the development, implementation, and continual improvement of formal testing methodologies.
- Understand the Mobile Financial Services with its regulations and work with the technical teams to implement the process
The competencies listed below represent some of the key behaviours that the client looks for in a Technical Business Analyst:
- Independent thinker who is willing to challenge existing ideas
- Willing to learn and embrace new concepts
- Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies, and shares acquired skills with team members
- Can see the big picture, but can also effectively manage details
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Listens actively
- Contributes as an equal in collaborative conversations
- Prepares written business correspondence that is clear, concise, grammatically correct, and professional
- Approaches problems with an open mind
- Learns how to find the root cause of problems, instead of just looking for a quick fix
- Seeks opportunities to creatively transform current practices into fresh alternative solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major field is required – IT, Communications Engineering, Electronics, Marketing and Operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- 6+ years experience in an analysis role focusing on financial mobile and telecommunications financial services/projects
- Proven track record in Presales, Business Analyst and Account Support for high revenue service and product implementations
- Experience with data flow diagramming and tools such as Microsoft Visio
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills. Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
Availability: State availability (notice period) in your application letter.
Deadline: Interested parties should send heir online applications on or before 6th April 2016
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.