Tanykina Dairy Plant Manager Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Tanykina Dairy Plant Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:Tanykina Dairy Plant Manager in Kenya
Tanykina Dairy Plant Ltd a member of Kenya Dairy Farmers Federation, is a farmer owned Dairy Company located approximately 30 Kilometres from Eldoret Town along Rivatex-Kipkaren Selia Road.
It is located at Kipkaren Selia Township, Mosop Sub-County in Nandi County.
The Company wishes to appoint a key member of staff to perform the functions of a Manager for the Dairy business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong managerial background and track record in fast moving perishable goods sector, with a particular focus on managing a Dairy Enterprise that deals in milk bulking, chilling and marketing.
The Manager will be the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, in that position he/she will:-
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the Company’s Mission and Vision.
- Oversee the overall Financial Management, Planning, Systems and Control.
- Ensure that all Departments operate efficiently, meeting both the farmers’ expectation of quality service and the Company’s focus on profitability.
- Establish an annual operations plan in support of all Departments and in accordance with the overall strategic plan and growth objectives of the Company to ensure the accomplishment of approved business plans, milk procurement, and Extension services.
- Work with Technical, Quality, Sales and Finance team towards achieving the Company’s objectives.
- Encourage clear leadership responsibility regarding the creation and nurturing of a business environment.
- Maintain dedicated and cohesive focused teams with elevated expectations to meet current and future needs of the Company.
- A University Graduate in Business and/ or Dairy.
- Five years’ experience working as a Manager in a Dairy Company, FMCG or related enterprise
- Aged 35 years and above
- Knowledge and experience in organizational and operations management.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing a team of professionals in a well-established Company.
- Strong knowledge of technical, finance and regulatory issues within the Dairy or a fast moving goods sector.
- Experience in budget development and oversight.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Willingness to work in a rural environment.
If you strongly believe that you have what it takes for this position, please email your CV, certificates and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org, so as to reach him not later than 25th May, 2015