System Infrastructure Engineer Job in Kenya.April 2016
Job opportunity;System Infrastructure Engineer in Kenya.
Career vacancy;System Infrastructure Engineer in Kenya.
Our client, a global company which offers services ranging from Sports facilities, Tele communications, Real estate development and Industrial projects is seeking to recruit a System Infrastructure Engineer urgently
- Managing day to day tasks for the Infrastructure servers.
- Supporting the tickets escalated from the IT Operation team.
- Managing all the Infrastructure servers including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, and System Center Family.
- Managing Office 365 tenant, including Exchange Online, Lync Online and SharePoint Online.
- Regular check on all sites, to ensure the availability and stability for the servers.
- Performs regular backups for the Infrastructure servers.
- Ensures that all the services are working fine, and monitors the performance of the servers.
- Train – with the IT Infrastructure Manager – the team, and confirms that the knowledge transfer is working well.
Technical & Education Experiences:
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or related field from recognized university.
- High skills for Cisco devices is a must.
- Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012, MS System Center, FortiGate Firewall
- MS Cloud Services are all knowledge required
- Third Parties Tools for Antivirus, Backup, monitor and Remote Administration.
- Virtual servers Knowledge (VMWare/HyperV)
- CCNP is added Value
- 3+ years professional work experience.
- Team Work.
- Presentation Skills.
- Self Motivation.
- Self & Continuous learning ability.
If qualified, kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘System Infrastructure Engineer’ on the subject line by 23rd April, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.