Supermarket Chain ICT Infrastructure & Security Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Supermarket Chain ICT Infrastructure & Security Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:Supermarket Chain ICT Infrastructure & Security Manager in Kenya
Our client is a leading supermarket chain in Kenya with over 40 branches countrywide.
They are to hire an experienced, dynamic and result oriented individual to fill the position of an ICT Infrastructure & Security Manager.
Job Purpose / Summary: To provide reliable, secure and high availability Infrastructure, which include Cisco systems, End point security, Network monitoring systems, IDS/IPS systems and the Data Centers in consultation with systems vendors where necessary in order to ensure consistent and reliable IT Services.
Establish and maintain an information security framework in alignment with organizational goals and objectives to guide the ongoing management of the Data security, Information protection and risk management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Administration and Monitoring of Network Security, Switches, Routers and internet firewalls.
- Work with senior management to ensure IT security protection policies/procedures are being implemented, reviewed, maintained and governed effectively.
- Spearhead education programs focused on user awareness and security/controls compliance.
- Data Centre Management Involving server upgrades & maintenance and data center access control.
- Integrate IT systems development with security policies and information protection strategies
- Monitor security vulnerabilities, threats, events in network and host systems and develop strategies to handle security incidents and coordinate investigative activities.
- Managing Internet providers, network/Links services and other service providers
- Supervising IT (Network) equipment suppliers to ensure that their service level agreement maintenance is carried out satisfactorily.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of the Internet & Network infrastructure, applications and connectivity within branches and DR site auto-failover
- Regular monitor the performance of the network & system, record downtime/issue list and provide weekly reports & statistics.
- Assisting in the planning, design, documentation and implementation of various systems including point to point networks, network equipment and software applications.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring procedures for all network devices backups under networks & services.
- Manage secure Remote access, performing on-site and remote technical support.
- Investigation of network/security related problems, identification and implementation of possible solutions.
- Evaluate infrastructure & business requirements against current hardware configurations for the new solutions and system upgrades.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in a busy IT environment with remote locations.
- Must Possess Cisco Certification (CCNA and CCNP)
- Security Citification CEH/CISA/CSSP/CCNA Security
- Microsoft MCSE/MCP/MCSA will be added advantage
- Experience in, 2003/2008 server platforms, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Database security, Network security and End point security.
- Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN Configurations with experience in Cisco routers, Network security, auto failovers, switches, internet firewalls and wireless technology.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 18th April 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.