Store Keeper Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Store Keeper in Kenya
Career vacancy:Store Keeper in Kenya
Our client, a marketing solutions company, is looking to fill the above position within its company.
- Inventory Management
- Documenting Stores Activities
- Manage both internal and external supplies.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders.
- Track and report any damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Return cancelled and damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Document and maintain records of the inventory in the available store’s system.
- Distribute supplies upon approval to the respective parties.
- Maintain the asset registry in collaboration with the accountant.
- Maintains the Store, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Follow the laid down procedures in releasing any materials from the store.
- Frequently monitor the store to ensure safety and protection of merchandise.
- Perform a routine inventory audit and stock take.
- Communicate the re-order levels to the procurement team.
- Prepare and submit inventory reports.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in warehousing / stores operations.
- Diploma / Certificate in any business course.
- Basic understanding of accounting.
- Impeccable organization skills.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
If you believe your skills and experience are aligned to the above position, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 11th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.