StarTimes Advertising Sales Manager Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:StarTimes Advertising Sales Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy:StarTimes Advertising Sales Manager in Kenya
Department: Media Unit
Reports to: Content Director, Global Advertising – HQ Beijing and to CEO Kenya
StarTimes seeks to appoint a suitably qualified individual to assume the role of Advertising Sales Manager.
Objective of the position: The AD Sales Manager will be in charge of Sales of Airtime to prospective advertisers and will manage the output of a team of Break Schedulers, Commercial Acceptance Officers, Internal Sales Teams, Strategists and all other relevant positions within airtime sales department.
- Develop annual plan designed to meet designated sales targets.
- Ensure proper design and production of sales materials for the team.
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure synergy in planning and implementation of the annual-sales plan.
- Ensure positive relationship with customer-base. Incrementally grow the customer base.
- Maintain a proper record of all sales transactions
- Maintain a reliable data-base
- Ensure regular capacity building of the team
- Provide detailed monthly reports, based on an agreed upon format
- Electronic Program Guide Advert on StarTimes platform
- StarTimes Pan-Africa Channels’ Airtime
- Manage and maintain client relations
- Recruit more clients on the StarTimes advertising platform
- Other advert resource
- Direct customers which mean the marketing or branding department of brands
- Non-governmental Organizations
- Government customers
- A graduate in Marketing, Advertising and Communication. Business Administration, Social Sciences or a relevant degree from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 5 years advert sales experience with proven achievements
- A good understanding of Advert Business.
- A good knowledge and experience of agencies’ workflow
- Have great network in the industry.
- Great ambition to earn more from commissions
- Working knowledge of all the television data
- Understanding of a multi-channel environment
- Good knowledge and experience in the use of relevant computer software
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.