Standard Group SAP ABAP Developer Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Standard Group SAP ABAP Developerin Kenya
Career vacancy;Standard Group SAP ABAP Developer in Kenya
Standard Group has implemented state of the art SAP ERP and Media Industry (IS-Media) solution across the organization’s core operational areas and is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate to join our IT team as an SAP ABAP Developer.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, he/she will be working closely with the SAP functional team to perform day-to-day SAP developments and support operations.
IT Position – SAP ABAP Developer
To work closely with the SAP functional team and support consultants in gathering system requirements, and to design and develop SAP WRICEFs to meet these requirements.
The candidate will perform SAP ABAP program design, development, testing, enhancements as well as providing first-level user and development support in FICO, PS, MSD, MAM/MAMC, PP, PM, and MM modules.
- Gather and analyze end-user requirements for SAP ERP/IS-MEDIA development needs.
- Design, develop, and test programs and reports for all SAP ERP/IS-MEDIA modules and functions.
- Designs forms and screens using tools such as SAP-script and Smart-Forms
- Debugging and correcting problems with SAP WRICEF objects.
- Managing transports for SAP development objects across the system landscapes.
- Interfaces with functional super-users to identify solutions to SAP operational issues and process improvements.
- Development and implementation of required changes in accordance with set out change management process and procedures.
- Provide training, technical support and assistance to business users for the various SAP modules.
- Prepares and maintains technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
- Advise the business on SAP products, process improvements, technologies and general operational matters
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in IT-related field from a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ SAP/ABAP development experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in ABAP Objects, ABAP Reports, interface/dialog programming, BAPIs, user exits, batch programming, IDOC, ALE development/maintenance, ABAP Dictionary, tables, global classes, function modules and other development objects
- Relevant SAP Certification and experience in SAP IS-Media platform will be an added advantage
If you possess the above qualifications and have the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 24th April 2016
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.