The Standard Group Infrastructure & Services Manager and Network & Infrastructure Administrator Jobs in Kenya 2014
Infrastructure and Services Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for IT service assurance and infrastructure to the business.
He/she will lead a team of administrators to ensure appropriate infrastructure planning, service uptime, daily operation of the network infrastructure, communication infrastructure, data center infrastructure, security and Intranet.
- Ensure service delivery to internal customers is maintained at highest possible standards.
- Ensure data center services uptime is provided consistently above internal SLA provisions.
- Maintain supplier relations and enforce SLAs with suppliers and ensure consistent adherence.
- Ensure enterprise security is maintained at the highest possible standards.
- Ensure maintenance of core infrastructure and end-user infrastructure at the highest possible standards.
- Ensure that disaster recovery and disaster contingency mechanisms are fully developed to support business needs.
- Propose, plan resourcing and manage ICT Projects to completion on time and budget.
- Degree in Information Technology
- Must demonstrate understanding of service provision in a busy ICT environment.
- Must be ITIL Ver. 3 Certified
- Candidate must demonstrate competence and experience in management of Data Centre infrastructure.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Knowledge and experience in Linux Operating Systems and Virtualization is an advantage.
- Managing an enterprise Anti-virus solution, PBX solution, UPS and power solutions, cooling solutions and data centers.
- Must have at least 8 years’ experience in a busy ICT environment 2 of which must be in a management role.
The incumbent will be part of the core team that is responsible for ICT support for the business with respect to networks, communication, associated infrastructure and services.
- Manage and maintain LAN, WAN, PBX, physical and virtualized servers on Windows and Linux environments uptime to very high standards.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync and other related communication infrastructure to very high standards.
- Management and planning of Data Centre and network infrastructure growth and security.
- Reduce issue execution and resolution time for change requests and support calls.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is carried out on network infrastructure, PBX, servers, storage, software and associated critical hardware as required by the ICT policy.
- Enforce SLAs with suppliers.
- Spearhead Continuous system improvements throughout the organization.
- Maintain integrity of access levels and logins.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Candidate must demonstrate competence and experience in management of data Centre
- Microsoft certified IT Professional (MCITP) and demonstrate virtualization technology
- Knowledge of Linux Operating system is an added advantage.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Proven experience in project management and certification in the same will be an added
- High Integrity, innovative, a team player, good people skills, analytical skills and
- communication skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience in network management.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.