Sports Club Manager and Cooks Jobs in Mombasa, Kenya Feb 2016
Job opportunity: Sports Club Manager and Cooks in Mombasa, Kenya
Career vacancy: Sports Club Manager and Cooks in Mombasa, Kenya
A reputable Sports Club in Mombasa is seeking to recruit qualified persons of Kenyan nationality to fill the available positions of:
Club Manager with strong Food & Beverage background
Reporting to the Management Committee, the prospective candidate must possess the following:
Age: 5 years and above
- At least C+ (Mean Grade) in KCSE or a Division II at EACE
- University Degree in Hospitality Management or Diploma in Hotel Management or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Management positions in Hotels or Clubs.
- Should have worked as Food and Beverage Manager for a period of 5 years and above,
- be able to work under pressure for long hours and must be computer literate.
Cooks – to work in a medium size kitchen at a Members’ Club.
The position requires a dynamic person well conversant with African, Continental and Indian Cuisine.
- Applicants must be Kenyans of 30 years and above.
- Minimum O Level Education Division 3 or D with a pass in English and Mathematics
- Formal training from recognized institutions and minimum 10 years’ experience from reputable Hotels.
- Experience in grillroom and barbeque will be an added advantage. Should have ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Kenya Utalii College graduates will have an added advantage.
Applications clearly indicating your email address, telephone numbers complete with CV and copies of relevant documents with at least 3 referees should be sent to:
C/O Poste Restante
Mombasa – 80100
To reach on or before Monday 29th February 2016 at mid-day.