Spencon Kenya Sales Executive Job Vacancy May 2016
Job opportunity;Spencon Kenya Sales Executive
Career vacancy:Spencon Kenya Sales Executive
- Prospect the assigned territory to develop new customers, secure sales orders, analyze the competition in the assigned territory, and suggest effective sales strategies
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals for sales revenue, expected margins, and customer growth
- Achieve and maintain a required level of product training, attend industry activities, and support association events
- Be highly involved in the delivery process of all equipment sales to meet or exceed customer expectations, ensuring that all conditions of the sale are complied with and takes prompt action to resolve any deficiencies or unmet expectations
- Provides solutions for the customer, provides technical assistance as, keeps customer up to date on new developments and the latest upgrades and machine attachments
- Work closely with the construction plant equipment & machinery vendors on addressing customer queries and objections
- Provide monthly sales reports or as required
- Dynamic self-starter with drive and ambition, is success oriented and focused on delivering exceptional customer solutions within the sales territory.
- Proven track record of 3 to 5 years sales experience in the importation and sales of heavy equipment
- Ability to close deals and build long term client relationships
- Excellent construction, quarry, energy and mining industry contacts
- Ability to initiate and maintain effective advertising sales campaigns
- Willingness to train for management and team leading responsibilities
- Open and friendly personality with first class telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills (oral & written) including face-to-face interaction in a professional manner with determined and focused goals. Bilingual in Mandarin language will be a plus.
- Good administration and document control skills
- Understanding of local competition and market rates in order to drive results
- Job will require daily travel to make sales calls.
- Own vehicle preferred but Company will provide fuel card and vehicle maintenance allowance.
- Computer and mobile phone will be provided.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications letters and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday 31st May 2016.