Solutions Unlimited Business Development Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Solutions Unlimited Business Development Executive in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Solutions Unlimited Business Development Executiv in Nairobi, Kenya
Position: Business Development Executive
Job code: SU6416
Solutions Unlimited is a leading privately owned Security Systems and IT service provider registered under the Business Act of the Government of Kenya as Solutions Masterminds Investment.
We are providers of CCTV surveillance systems, Vehicle tracking & alarm systems, biometric systems, burglar and intruder alarms and are the most reliable Installers, suppliers and dealers of Security Systems in Kenya.
A job at Solutions Unlimited is unlike any other you’ve had. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. And you’ll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you’ll be part of something epic.
Solutions Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer and our policy is to seek and employ individuals who are qualified by job related standards of education, vocational, training and experience.
All appointments will be made on the basis of ability best demonstrated by recognized qualification, training, experience and recruits must be people who can be trained to work in a manner that will contribute to the effectiveness and objectives of the company.
Working together, succeeding together means joining a company that believes in the future and continuously adds value for its clients and community.
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy pipeline for designated solutions through lead and opportunity generation.
- Meet Minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the General Manager.
- Leverage Sales automation tools for appropriate report and analysis by the General Manager.
- Manage client relationships, introduce clients to team members for new and additional solutions and ensure client retention through successful implementation and usage of solutions
- Facilitate customer satisfaction surveys, providing feedback to the General Manager and implement new measures to increase satisfaction when needed.
- Analyzing and understand market trends through customer feedback and research. Update General Manager about the same and liaise with practices.
- Understand the go to market strategy for each product/solution and appropriately execute sales.
- Minimum Diploma level of education
- Minimum three (3) years successful direct sales experience in technology industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Ability to sell in a team environment.
- Knowledge of security systems a plus.
Terms: Commission based remuneration
- Result and solution oriented;
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral;
- Savvy relationship builder.
Closing on 22nd April 2016.
Please send your CV ONLY in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted.