Feb 2016 Solar Kiosk Shop Attendants & Cashiers for College Graduates vacancy Kenya
Job vacancy: College Graduates Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today College Graduates Work Kenya
College Graduates for Shop Attendants and Cashier Career Vacancies (15)
Solar kiosk is looking to hire fresh college graduates to fill in the position of shop attendants and cashier.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate (sell goods and services), manage, promote and uphold business name
- Ensure shop is clean, neat, safe, secure and well maintained.
- Be sole proprietor of the stock/inventory in the shop at all times
- Meet sales targets for the shop.
- Market the shop and it’s products
- Always remit cash from goods sold.
- Always use the POS in selling to ensure immediate and quick reporting to head office.
- Always have an assistant
- Always maintain prices of goods and services as prescribed by the company.
- Assist on conducting research for both product and market needs
- Always communicate to management
- Train the Assistants and Sales Agents
- Uphold integrity at all times and compliant to rules, processes and regulations of the company
- College/University graduate in business related studies.
- Experience in sales and marketing is an added advantage
- Must have sales and marketing skills and able to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Should be willing to work with the rural communities in Narok, Kajiado and Machakos.
- Should be willing to work on bonus and commission basis