Software Development Firm Sales Representatives Jobs in Kenya feb 2016
Employment Opportunity: Software Development Firm Sales Representatives / Merchandisers Jobs in Kenya
Job Opportunity: Software Development Firm Sales Representatives / Merchandisers Jobs in Kenya
Company Background & Job Purpose: We are a software development firm that wishes to recruit young, energetic Sales Representatives / Merchandisers to enhance its Sales & Marketing department.
We work with people and organizations who have ambitious missions – whether they are in the commercial, social or government sectors.
We set up smart teams who love challenges and think disruptively to help our clients succeed.
What you get:
- Unique opportunity
- Sales route defined
- Working hours [Monday to Friday]
- Business expenses reimbursed
The agents should be between the ages of 18 – 24 years (Form 4 leavers are welcome).
Their responsibilities include;
- Identifying prospective customers and working to find leads given specific target markets that will mainly include small/ medium sized businesses in the area
- Generate new leads through cold calling, networking and referrals
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Previous quota-driven sales experience, preferably in a [fast-paced retail environment]
- Prior Sales experience is required
- Having a background with Safaricom or insurance sales would be an added advantage
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Must be ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability work within strict deadlines, result oriented and team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly disciplined, flexible & unquestionable integrity
- Creative, is curious, questioning and open minded about the way we do things.
Remuneration will be KES. 600 per day
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org