SMEP Microfinance Bank Direct Sales Representatives Job in Nairobi Kenya June 2014
Direct Sales Representatives – Nairobi
Reporting to the Team Leader, the position holder’s key role is acquisition of new business at the same time ensuring quality customer service.
The Key Roles include;
- Recruit new customers.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Deliver set Sales Targets in Customer Recruitment
- Deliver set Sales Targets in Deposit Mobilization
- Ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization
- Provide daily Sales Reports.
- Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing.
- High levels of Integrity and Professionalism.
- Previous experience in direct sales within banking, MFI will be an added advantage.
- Self driven, passionate about sales and proven performance track record.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills.
Head of Human Resources
SMEP Microfinance Bank
All applications should be received by 4th July, 2014.