SHOFCO Receptionist Job in Kibera, Nairobi May 2016
Job opportunity;SHOFCO Receptionist in Kibera, Nairobi
Career vacancy:SHOFCO Receptionist in Kibera, Nairobi
Job Scope: JJJ Clinic receptionist facilitates the delivery of health care by performing vital customer service and administrative tasks.
- Engage and interact with patients, customers and co-workers in a friendly, courteous, respectful and professional manner.
- Manage optimal order of patient visitations based on emergencies
- Schedule appointments for new & returning patients.
- Review paperwork with new patients, explain benefits of community clinic
- Administratively manage visits in accordance with clinic regulations.
- Responsible for medical record maintenance through entry of data to the MRS and front office record keeping procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work station / environment.
- Maintain personal confidentiality.
- Correspond timely, accurately and professionally with physician offices,
- Inventory and maintenance of business office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant & Professional Demeanor
- Time Management skills
- Recording Keeping
- Team work
- Detail & Organized
- Computer Savvy & Excellent Typing Skills (40+ WPM)