Senior Travel Consultant Job in Kenya June 2014
Job Role: Senior Travel Consultant with at least 5 years experience in the Travel industry.
Summary: The senior travel consultant will specializes in planning, conducting and offering trips to established and potential clients, work with specific clients or on special projects like group trips and travel adventures.
- Senior travel consultancy experience in an established IATA certified travel agency
- Experience in using Galilieo sytstem
- At least 5 years experience as an active travel consultant
- Have strong domestic travel knowledge and at the very least a basic knowledge of foreign travel( Good sense of Geography)
- Flexibility to travel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Will also need be sales driven, hard working and able to work under pressure
- A certified and recognised tours and travel Certificate/Diploma/Degree
- Plan and Manage trips plus special projects
- Arrange for airline ticketing, hotel accommodations and car rentals for the clients
- Stay on top of travel arrangements and do follow-up on confirmations and reservations