Feb 2016 Senior Software Engineer Jobs Recruitment Nairobi, Kenya
Career Vacancy: Senior Software Engineer Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Senior Software Engineer Work Kenya
Guiding and molding these elite young people to achieve their maximum potential is an essential aspect of both individual and organizational success.
Currently they are seeking to recruit a Senior Software Engineer with world-class expertise in training software developers to lead the education of thousands of fellows at locations all over Africa.
You are the kind of person who:
- Has serious skill and industry experience in software development; has made contributions into open source, and is committed to sharing knowledge
- Is a life-long learner
- Believes in the effectiveness of collaborative learning
- Loves unlocking the potential of others
- Deeply understands remote software development, its pitfalls, and how to avoid them to succeed
- Has a keen sense of how systems enable or hinder personal growth
In this job you will: You will lead their education efforts in Nairobi, Kenya. Working with the Kenya Education team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the location selects top performers who access their limitlessness, and trains them to be client-ready Fellows and future tech leaders.
You will also:
- Be responsible for managing and growing a high-performance training team.
- Interface frequently with Nairobi Recruitment and Operations department to collaboratively make the center succeed.
- Develop and execute an accountability-focused process for reporting Kenya trainer’s performance.
- Build systems to ensure that your Fellows get hands-on experience with concepts like Systems and Scalability Design, Performance Optimization, and Security.
- Regularly report progress to department leadership and assess opportunities to improve or pivot.
- The ability to be located in Nairobi, Kenya and travel regularly to Lagos, Nigeria.
- 7+ years’ development and delivery of software products within the high tech or business consulting industries
- Deep understanding of the needs of businesses that require software developers that can operate remotely
- Experience teaching, training teachers, monitoring and evaluating programs, and incorporating learning back into training.
- Demonstrated understanding of scalable learning technologies, training methods, and content authoring techniques.
- Highly collaborative with experience building rapport, confidence and trust among all team members.
- Excellent communicator skilled at managing several reporting relationships across an organization
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Education, Computer Science or a related field.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If fit for the role kindly send your application letter and CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ’ Senior Software Engineer’ on the subject line by 17th February, 2016.