Senior Sales Executive (Fertilizer) Job in Nairobi, Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Senior Sales Executive (Fertilizer) in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:Senior Sales Executive (Fertilizer) in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is one of the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers that invest heavily in technology and innovation.
The company’s mission is to responsibly provide quality products and services through innovation, learning and operational excellence while sustaining maximum value for stakeholders.
They are searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office.
Senior Sales Executive (Fertilizer)
The Senior Sales Executive (Fertilizer) will be responsible for handling all fertilizer customers and implementing the approved business & sales plan for the territory.
In addition, the job holder is expected to achieve all desired objectives in terms of revenue, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare sales plan which show customers to be called upon, methods of approaching them, time schedule and any other relevant information.
- Contact customers to finalize sales transactions according to approved plans and policies
- Ensure compliance with all legislation standards, practices and policies governing and regulating the sales and marketing of client’s fertilizers in Kenya.
- Provide various Strategic Business Units with clear, reliable and on time information about the market assessment including environment, competition and sales performance
- Manage all sales activities within the specified region including facilitating customers’ orders for efficient service throughout the sales process
- Facilitate prompt response in handling of customer complaints in all business aspects both technical and commercial.
- Conduct regular customer visits to monitor and improve sales
- Prepare periodical reports (KPI and Sales reports) and submit them to the Senior Management
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- University degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales with a bias to industrial products
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 23rd May 2016 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.