Manufacturing Company Senior Sales Executive Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Job vacancy: Senior Sales Executive Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today work Kenya
Job Summary: The person will be responsible for achieving the company ambitious growth plans, and engage with the Senior Management Team to implement sales strategies that will achieve and exceed budgeted levels of sales growth in all product lines locally.
- Responsible for planning and implementing sales strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Be at the fore front in servicing key accounts and identifying growth opportunities so as to increase market penetration and optimize market share
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless supply of the retail and wholesale merchandise as well as brand visibility at all point of sales
- Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management
- Develop effective forecast of the consumer trade needs and retailing development in the target markets
- Maintain effective communication channels between sales team and other departments to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies
- Maintains productive relationships across the sales team to fast track revenue growth locally and regionally
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising information
- Minimum Business Degree / Diploma preferably in Marketing
- At least 3 years Sales & Channel Distribution experience
- Strong understanding of Retail/Channel Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Retail Management
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Great ideas and passionate about an entrepreneur who can think out of the box
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision
- High level of integrity.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software.