Senior Marketing Manager Job in Kimende, Central Kenya (150K) April 2016
Job opportunity;Senior Marketing Manager in Kimende, Central Kenya (150K)
Career vacancy:Senior Marketing Manager in Kimende, Central Kenya (150K)
A start up lodge and activity centre based in Central Kenya, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager.
- Deliver exception consumer marketing campaigns through multiple channels.
- Ensure all work is delivered within budget and within brand guidelines.
- Promote the services and products of the lodge through marketing.
- Creating and communicating all marketing campaigns to all relevant departments within the company.
- Managing and protecting the brand of the company.
- Participate in key industry networks, associations, and applicable conferences and events
- Conduct regular research analysis of existing, and new digital marketing platforms to determine effectiveness.
- Manage brand promotions to drive sales.
- Provide on-site event support where necessary.
- Coordinate and manage all press interactions/PR work.
- Create independent marketing profiles for the adventure centre & lodge.
- Lead the office coordination meetings, reporting on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies & vendors.
- Ensure all staff are oriented in the brand and their behaviour towards clients reflects it.
- Marketing degree.
- Must have some digital experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding communication and sales presentation skills.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google adword campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing & measurement.
Deadline: 10th May 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.