Senior Market Analyst Job General Motors in Kenya Nov 2015
Vacancy:Senior Market Analyst
General Motors East Africa (GMEA) is the largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the East African region.
Our manufacturing plant in Nairobi assembles a wide range of Isuzu trucks and buses and also distributes fully built Chevrolet passenger vehicles.
With more than fifteen Isuzu models, our plant’s output has enabled GMEA stamp its authority in the vehicle manufacturing, sales and service industry right across East and Central Africa.
Since 1977, GMEA has produced and sold over 70,000 units being a testimony to its strong heritage brands as well as excellent customer service.
Our growing sales in the new vehicle segment has propelled GMEA to market leadership in Kenya three years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 28.7% in 2014.
We are looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to join team GM in the following positions to be filled in January, 2016.
Senior Market Analyst
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Work with GMEA Product Planning team on product portfolio planning and reporting.
- Gather market research and intelligence on competitive landscape.
- Analysis and reporting of motor vehicle industry data for East Africa.
- Manage a marketing dashboard that visualizes key performance indicators.
- Short term reporting of sales & marketing data to GM Africa.
- Integrate market research data with all other business functions.
- Long term sales forecasting, reporting and business continuity planning.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Five years working experience in a related field.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Post graduate diploma in Marketing and experience in market research will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner,
General Motors East Africa Ltd,
P.O. Box 30527 – 00100,
Or email: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Deadline 16th November, 2015
Attractive compensation packages await successful applicants.