Security Services Firm Sales Executives Jobs in Nairobi, Nakuru and Nyeri May 2016
Job opportunity;Security Services Firm Sales Executives in Nairobi, Nakuru and Nyeri
Career vacancy;Security Services Firm Sales Executives in Nairobi, Nakuru and Nyeri
The company is on a growth trajectory and seeks to have on board highly skilled, self motivated and results-oriented individuals who will enable the company actualise its vision to fill the following positions:
Job Purpose: Promote and sell the entire range of the company’s products and services to achieve sales revenue targets.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Contact person between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Record sales and order information and send copies to the sales office.
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Feed future buying trends back to employers.
- Diploma in sales & marketing. A bachelors degree in sales & marketing or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Two (2) years sales experience with proven results in a busy business development environment
- Membership with CIM or MSK will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of product portfolio
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Resourcefulness and initiative and self management
- Results- oriented and self driven
- Customer focus
- Security industry knowledge
- Computer skills
- Telephone handling skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the “job title” as the subject heading.
DO NOT attach copies of certificates/testimonials.
Include your current and expected remuneration package in the cover letter.
Kindly follow these instructions to avoid disqualification of your application.
Note that the deadline for submission of applications is Friday 27th May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.