Security Services Business Development Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya July 2014(KShs 40K – 60K)
Our client is an international provider of manned security services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the sales & marketing function and handle Client Relationship Management
- Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to provide increased sales
- Develop fully integrated marketing plans
- Market research, reporting and strategy formulation
- Achieve individual sales targets
- Prepare quotations for new markets and products and negotiate offers with clients
- Give sales presentations to the clients
- Prepare regular reports on client activities, projects, etc.
- Identify growing markets, emerging markets, untapped markets etc and develop ways of tapping into the segment
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with clients
- Maintain up to date with all industry trends, issues and news
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key industry partners
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation
- Degree/ Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Sales & Marketing professional training is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Service industry especially SECURITY
- Proven track record in Sales & marketing preferable in the security industry
- Ability to work Flexible hours
- Excellent organisational ability
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to develop good relationships with a number of clients
- Have a high degree of business awareness.
- Ambitious and self-confident,
- Charming, persuasive & the ability to negotiate
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision, plan own work, and meet deadlines
P.S Kindly indicate your Current/Last Salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.