Sasini Limited seeks to recruit a well-qualified and experienced person to fill the position of a Finance and Administration Manager for our Coffee Division.
The position will be based at the Coffee plantations in Kiambu County, Kenya.
The successful candidate will report functionally to the Group Financial Controller and administratively to the General Manager, Sasini Coffee Division.
He / She will be responsible for leading and managing the Coffee Division (Kiambu and Nyeri) accounting functions through provision of timely and accurate information for financial reports, budgets, treasury and tax management while ensuring compliance with internal controls and risk management.
- Leading in the preparation of management and financial accounts and review of individual divisions financial statements
- Managing and coordinating working capital to ensure adequacy and optimization of working capital components
- Managing and coordinating the budgetary process for the business and financial forecast
- Leading and managing estate’s budgeted financial statements and reporting
- Managing treasury activities and relationships for the Coffee estates and Coffee Mill
- Leading and Managing tax planning and compliance in line with company policies and statutory requirements
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS), and other stakeholder requirements
- Managing payroll policies, processes and procedures in line with guidelines and cycle
- Leading and coordinating year-end financial and operating procedures and requirements for Coffee Division
- Ensuring preparation and reconciliation of out grower payments.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance/Accounting Option)
- CPA(K) qualification a must
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably in the Coffee industry.
- Proficiency in Accounting Computer Packages; good knowledge of ERP preferably Harvest IT
- Good analytical and report presentation skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs stating daytime telephone contact and expected salary to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before Friday, 23rd October 2015.