Sales Representatives Jobs in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:Sales Representatives in Kenya
Career vacancy:Sales Representatives in Kenya
The incumbent will act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in real estate
- Skills in negotiation and persuasion to win clients and achieve success in deals;
- A confident and outgoing manner to gain trust and give reassurance;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets;
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with different professional contacts;
- Customer service focus to keep clients happy;
- Determination, perseverance and patience;
- An understanding of marketing techniques to help market the properties;
Send cv and cover letter with REF: SALES REP to email@example.com